The council has responsibility for licences, permits and registrations for a wide variety of activities in Doncaster.
Do it online
Public register of licences and registrations:
The licensing service deals with:
- applications for hackney carriage and private hire vehicles and drivers
- the licensing of premises for alcohol, entertainment, late night refreshment and gambling facilities
- ensuring high standards are maintained with the assistance of specialist licensing enforcement officers
- a wide variety of licences and registrations, from Acupuncture to Zoos
For more information, please view the Licensing A to Z page
Please Note that the Licensing office will be closed for 2 half days each month to allow time for staff training and service improvements.
On the first and third Thursday of each month the opening hours for the Licensing office will be 12.00 noon – 5.00 pm.
The following dates will be affected:
May 2019 - 16th
June 2019 – 6th & 20th
July 2019 – 4th & 18th
August 2019 – 1st & 15th
September 2019 – 5th & 19th
October 2019 – 3rd & 17th
November 2019 – 7th & 21st
December 2019 - 5th & 19th
January 2020 – 2nd & 16th
February 2020 – 6th & 20th
March 2020 – 5th & 19th
The Licensing office is open from 8.30 am – 5.00 pm on all other working days.
Licences and registrations
Below is a table of all licences and registrations which are relevant to each heading and issued by the licensing service. Click on the links to find out more.
For further information, please contact us:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook - Licensing DMBC
Follow us on Twitter @LicensingDMBC