The Mary Woollett professional development centre is a fully equipped meeting and training venue situated just outside the centre of Doncaster.
Within walking distance from all central locations:
- The Mary Woollett Centre, Danum Road, Doncaster, DN4 5HF
- Tel: 01302 734710
- Email: email@example.com
We have a variety of room options for you to host meetings, conferences, seminars or training sessions. Refreshments can also be provided on site in our Garden Restaurant.
Eight dual-purpose meeting/course rooms:
- four rooms seat up to 22 people. They are equipped with internet access, a PC and a 42" plasma screen plus a flip chart and pens.
- Three larger rooms which seat 30-60 delegates. One room is set in board room and is equipped with PC and interactive whiteboard, internet access plus flip chart and pens. Another room accommodating 30 delegates horseshoe and 50 delegates theatre/cabaret style and is equipped with PC, DVD/video player, interactive white board, internet access plus flip chart and pens. The final large room accommodates 60 delegates cabaret style and is equipped with PC, DVD player, whiteboard internet access plus flip chart and pens.
- An additional training room is fitted with twelve PC's, an interactive whiteboard and flip chart and pens. However, this room has limited availability.
A main conference hall:
- seats up to 120 cabaret and 150people theatre style
- a high specification lectern complete with PC that links up to a three metre wide screen sited above the stage at the front of the hall
- 2 x 42" Plasma Screens at the rear and side of the room - the plasma screens can also be used as 'stand alone' should anyone wish to use the hall as a promotional marketing arena
- an effective sound system, with two roving and two table top Schneider microphones, speakers located down the side of the room ensure even distribution of the tone and volume
Please note - we do not charge separately for the use of any of our electronic equipment.
We can also provide a copy/fax service for an additional charge.
Food and refreshment services are available via the Garden Restaurant for all visitors to the centre.
We can arrange:
- buffet style meals with a finger buffet provided as an option for those wishing to work through the lunch period
- or delegates may take their refreshment in the Garden Restaurant where lunches are also served
- tea and coffee to be delivered to the meeting room.
We cater for all special dietary needs.
Book a room
For further information or to book a room please call 01302 734710