We have a number of CCTV cameras across the borough, which are used to view and monitor activity in public spaces.
CCTV helps to:
- assist in traffic management and enforcement
- deter and prevent criminal activity within Doncaster
- promote an environment that is safe for all members of society who live, work or visit the borough
- provide a quick response to criminal and anti social activity
- provide assistance in the event of a civil emergency or disaster
- provide evidence to assist in the detection and prosecution of perpetrators of criminal activity
The scheme is not to be used to invade the privacy of any individual in residential, business, or other private premises, buildings or land.
In-house security of all council buildings is aided by CCTV.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 01302 736000