Information on air quality is provided using an index produced by the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
In 2011 the index was reviewed and changes implemented from the 1 January 2012. The index has been renamed the Daily Air Quality Index (DAQI).
More information, including the levels used in the index and health advice for both susceptible individuals and the general population can be found on the Defra website
- Air pollution in Doncaster
- Air Quality Index
- Contaminated land
- How to reduce air pollution
- Landfill sites
- Managing landfill sites
- Permits to control emissions
- Pollution - a guide for motorists
- Pollution control
- Pollution control - frequently asked questions
- Report a polluting engine