"Customers are our business and define our success"
We have a Customer Service Strategy that outlines our commitment to delivering a consistent and high level of customer service to our customers.
The strategy promotes the following vision:
- Our customers will know about and have access to online services and can self serve via the council’s website and app.
- Our customer information will be captured and retained digitally when they access services online, ensuring that they only have to ‘tell us once’
- Letters and paper documents will be used only when necessary
- Our staff are trained and supported to operate digitally
- Our councillors have access to technology to request services digitally on behalf of customers
- Doncaster Council presents itself as one when offering services.
Copy of the Strategy
To view the Customer Service Strategy, please open in the Downloads and Resources section to the right of the page.
- Customer Service Strategy
- Download (995KB - PDF)