"To ensure that... we do not leave those hardest to reach behind"
We have a Digital Strategy that outlines our commitment supporting our residents who wish to access digital services but face barriers in doing so.
The strategy will guarantee residents without technology but with a desire to access it:
- Local access points
- An improved provision to digital services
- Access to local support and training
- Reduced cost of accessing services
- Developing skills in using and accessing services;
- A higher quality service provision for accessing services
- Better value for money from their authority
Copy of the Strategy
You can find a copy of the Digital Strategy and its respective appendices below, or in the downloads and resources section.
- Digital Strategy
- Download (358KB)