Members of the public can attend monthly meetings of Full Council and ask a question of the Mayor, Executive, or Chair of the relevant committee.
Your question must relate to a borough-wide issue, or must be something for which the authority is responsible.
A request to ask a question must be received:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or in writing to the Chief Executive, Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3BU
- by 12 noon
- at least seven working days prior to the meeting at which you want to speak
- specify your name and address
- all questions should be clear and concise and limited to a maximum of 100 words
You will be notified if your request can or cannot be accepted for the next meeting, and if so, arrangements for attending and asking your question on the day. However, you can only ask a maximum of two questions in any six month period.
Dates of future meetings
View the calendar of council meetings and events on:
The Democratic Services Team on:
- 01302 736712