We work with landlords to access good quality information and support services. There are a wide rage of websites and best practice information sources that may assist you in managing your properties and tenants.
For further information, contact the landlord and tenant liaison officer on 01302 737561.
- National Landlords Association (NLA)
- Residential Landlords Association (RLA)
- Association of Letting Agents
Protecting tenants' deposit money
Vulnerable people and advice
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- M25 Housing and Support Group
- Doncaster Disability Advisory Services (DIAL)
In association with landlord associations/companies, we host landlord forums and fairs for private sector landlords and agents. They provide the ideal opportunity for private landlords and anyone interested in letting a property in the borough:
- to share experiences
- to meet with the relevant council officers
- to learn about the role that Doncaster Council can play in support of the private rented sector
They usually include talks and guest speakers on a variety of subjects with opportunities to ask questions and discuss issues.
Forums and fairs also seek to promote good practice by spreading awareness of landlord's legal obligations to increase awareness of changes in policies.
We aim to arrange either a landlords’ forum or a fair quarterly. If you would like to be included on the mailing list, or have any subjects that you would like further advice or assistance on that we may be able to cover at a forum or fair, please contact us:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 01302 737573