Various reports have been produced which together helps set the amount of land needed to be allocated in the Local Plan for housing, employment and for gypsies and travellers.
Economic Forecasts and Housing Need Assessments - Independent report that helps inform the overall housing and employment land requirements in the Local Plan.
- Economic Forecasts and Housing Needs Assessment - Peter Brett Associates
- Download (1.02MB - PDF)
Employment Land Need Assessment - report that helps inform the employment land requirement which underpins identification of site allocations in the Local Plan.
- Employment Land Need Assessment
- Download (2.66MB)
Housing Needs Assessment - report that helps inform the housing land requirement which underpins identification of site allocations in the Local Plan.
Gypsy and Traveller Needs Accommodation Assessment (GTANA) - sets out the existing provision of pitches and yards for gypsies and travellers and travelling show people and the need for pitches and yards over the next 5 years.
Other relevant reports available:
- Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (HELAA)
- Residential Land Availability
- Employment Land Availability
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 01302 734419