The Green Space documents provide information on the location, coverage and provision of green spaces in Doncaster, they also assess the UDP policies which apply to green spaces.
Local Green Space Selection Methodology
This document sets out the criteria the council has used to assess representations submitted to us for their suitability as a Local Green Space in the Local Plan.
- Local Green Space - Methodology and Sites
- Download (1.47MB - PDF)
Green Space Audit
The Green Space Audit provides information on the location, coverage and provision of green spaces in Doncaster.
- Part 1 - Audit
- Download (544KB)
The location of the green space shown in the audit can be viewed on the Open Space map
Community Profile Analysis - (Alphabetically by community profile area) - this shows the current level of provision for each area for different types of green space (including formal sports pitches, informal children's play spaces, allotments, woodlands and nature conservation areas)
- Part 2 - Community Profile Analysis
- Download (761KB)
Community Profile Maps:
- Maps 1 - Adwick le street to Barnby Dun
- Download (6.39MB)
- Maps 2 - Bawtry to Branton
- Download (5.87MB)
- Maps 3 - Brodsworth & Pickburn to Cusworth
- Download (7.24MB)
- Maps 4 - Denaby Main to Harlington
- Download (6.41MB)
- Maps 5 - Hatfield Prison to Hyde Park
- Download (6.51MB)
- Maps 6 - Intake to Moss
- Download (6.4MB)
- Maps 7 - New Rossington to Scawthorpe
- Download (5.84MB)
- Maps 8 - Skellow to Toll Bar & Almholme
- Download (6.35MB)
- Maps 9 - Town Centre to York Road
- Download (6.11MB)
Assessment of previous policy areas
Analysis has been carried out on the Green Space policies in the Unitary Development Plan (UDP) in order to identify whether the policies and the sites they designate should be retained as part of emerging planning policies.
Policy RL1 showed open space policy areas.
- Analysis of UDP Open Space Policy Areas (RL1)
- Download (3.41MB)
Policy RL5 dealt with site specific allocations and improvements of open spaces.
- Analysis of UDP Proposed Open Space (RL5)
- Download (2.51MB)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 01302 734419