Course content: Learning the duties of a Banksman.
Banksman training ensures that an organisation meets its legal requirements and reduces the risk of costly accidents when carrying out common, but dangerous, reversing manoeuvres.
- the safe passage of reversing vehicles in confined spaces
- identification of areas of danger within sites
- HSE and Road Transport Industry Training Board recommended code of signals
- guiding large goods vehicles, both rigid and articulated, using the code of signals to HSE Guide Notes HSG136 standard
What are the benefits?
- raise awareness of the dangers caused when reversing
- learn practical techniques and hand signals to assist drivers in this manoeuvre
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for assisting in the manoeuvring, loading and unloading of vehicles
Duration: half a day
Cost: £45 per person
When booking a place please provide your contact details and payment arrangements
Cancellations: Any cancellation 10 working days or less to the course commencement date will incur a cancellation charge