European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Level 2 course:
ECDL Extra (level 2)
For staff wishing to obtain a formal intermediate qualification recognising their application skill level.
|This unit develops the learners ability to create word-processed documents, entering text, editing and formatting work and using graphs, tables and pictures for a professional finish. The learner will also understand how to work more effectively using tools such as the spell-checker and mail merge.|
|This ECDL unit helps learners develop a working knowledge of spreadsheets from entering data and formatting worksheets through to creating charts and producing high quality documents.|
|The Presentation Software unit introduces the learner to this important means of business communication. Upon completion, learners will be capable of producing high quality presentations using a variety of tools including charts, graphs and drawn objects.|
|The ITQ requires the inclusion of content that builds the learners ability to work more effectively with IT. This unit looks at using tools to help save time and effort when producing word-processed documents, presentations and spreadsheets.|
The delivery of these courses uses on-line training resources and testing.
When module training has been completed students can book a test at Bentley Training Centre. Tests are conducted on-line and results are notified immediately upon conclusion of the test.
ECDL - Extra Level 2 £395
Includes tutor support, learning materials & certification.
- students wishing to enrol on this course will be required to attend an induction at Bentley Training Centre (1.5 hours).
This will depend on previous experience:
- 120 – 160 for ECDL Extra
Days of attendance:
- various options call for the next available date
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 01302 862655
How to find us:
- Bentley Training Centre, High Street, Bentley, Doncaster, DN5 0AA
- from Bentley High Street turn into the school gate of Bentley High Street Primary School
- continue to the end of the lane taking the right hand bend and continuing forwards through the double gates
- follow the road round to the left and the main car park is in front of you
- How to find us
- Download (327KB)
- How to find us
- Download (327KB - PDF)