- fun three hour session to teach pupils first aid awareness
- includes theory and practical instructions using specialist equipment
- practical work and group scenarios
To provide pupils with basic first aid awareness. By the end of the course pupils will have an understanding of:
- basic life support
- how to treat burns
- how to stop bleeding
- dealing with choking
- 3 hours
- £250 (can be delivered to full classes, with assistance)
- To book your place please email or telephone Bentley Training Centre.
When booking a place please provide your contact email address and payment arrangements.
- any cancellation 10 working days or less to the course commencement date will incur a cancellation charge
- email: BentleytrainingCentre@doncaster.gov.uk
- tel: 01302 862655
Last updated: 20 December 2016 12:14:03