To provide some first-hand information about what it’s like to work in care?
What are the benefits of using I Care Ambassadors?
The I Care Ambassadors service is a FREE service that promotes a first-hand, current picture, of what it’s like to work in the adult social care sector. Having the opportunity to hear about the experience of the ambassador and being able to ask questions will provide a better understanding for those who are new to the sector.
I Care Ambassadors provide valuable, up to date information that will also help advisors to give good careers and employment advice to those who are undecided about their future career direction.
They can do this by, for example:
- providing an information stand at events
- supporting work experience placements
- giving formal presentations
- facilitating informal talks or discussions
- undertaking interactive group activities
- providing guided workplace visits
or can develop something specifically to meet your requirements.
To find an I Care Ambassador
Contact Doncaster's I Care Ambassador Co-Ordinators:
- Liz George, Doncaster Council
Tel: 01302 737087 Email: email@example.com
- Gill Adams, Doncaster Council
Tel: 01302 862078 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org