Discover your collection day, what you can recycle, how to order a new bin or box, report a missed collection, and order a bulky collection.
Important information about winter weather missed collections
If your bin or box was not collected on Wednesday 28 February, Thursday 1 March or Friday 2 March because of the snow and ice, we will not be returning to pick up these missed collections. We’re really sorry about this but here's some more information about it:
My black bin was missed because of the snow – why didn't you catch up last week?
This is because Suez doesn’t have the resources (either in workforce or in vehicles) to be able to do both a black bin and a recycling collection for some households, the scheduled black bin collection for others and the scheduled recycling for the rest, all at the same time. Doing this would make all of the new calendars wrong and would cause confusion about what collection is next due.
When will you be collecting my black bin, and all the extra rubbish?
Suez have confirmed that, if your bin was missed because of the snow, the collection teams will take a reasonable amount of rubbish if it is bagged up and put next to your black bin on your next black bin collection day. We know some of you will have a lot of extra rubbish, so we understand you might need to put a few extra bags out. This side waste may be collected by a separate bin lorry so please don’t worry if it’s not taken at the same time as your black bin is emptied.
Where am I meant to store all the extra rubbish in the meantime?
My green box wasn’t emptied because of the snow, when will the recycling be taken?
It's late in the day and my bin still hasn't been emptied - have you missed it?
Do it online
- Check when your collection days are
- Report a missed collection
- Order an additional/replacement bin or box
- Report a missing or damaged bin
- Request a bulky collection
- Report a missed bulky collection
Information, advice and guidance
- Bins and boxes - what to put in and where to put them
- Request bins and boxes for a new build property
- A-Z of recycling and waste
- Apply for an assisted collection
- Asbestos disposal
- Bank holiday bin collections
- Doncaster waste transfer station
- Healthcare waste
- Household Waste Recycling Centres
- Recycling sites
- Trade waste and recycling
- Get in touch