Money Matters

Information on what is available to support you

Paying for my Care and Support

Most people will be expected to pay something towards the costs of their accommodation and personal care from their income and capital.

If the local authority is involved in arranging your placement, the amount you will have to pay will be worked out using national guidelines.

For more information, including the opportunity to answer 4 simple questions and find out how much you can expect to pay, and for how long under the proposed care cap model.


The following pages may also be of use:

Legal Matters

Last updated: 03 August 2015 15:01:09