Everyone has the right to be safe, to be respected, to be heard. Everyone has a role to play to make this happen.
- How to Raise Concerns
- Safeguarding Adults Policy and Procedures
- Safeguarding Adults Training
- Safeguarding Adults Public Page
- Safeguarding Adults Reviews
- Doncaster Safeguarding Adults Board
- Preventing people being drawn into extremism
How to contact us
If you see, hear or suspect that an adult at risk is being abused or is at risk of being abused, or if you yourself are being abused please contact our Adult Contact Team. You can contact the team through a number of different methods:
Do it online
You can complete our online form, providing all the relevant information required.
- You can call on: 01302 737391
- Emergency out of hours number: 01302 796000
- For general information, advice and guidance about safeguarding adults call the safeguarding adults unit on: 01302 736296
To report a crime to the police use the following numbers:
- In an emergency: 999
- Non-emergency: 101
- SMS/Text Number (for people from the deaf community): 0797 903 1116
NB. Information can be given in confidence. You could also share your concerns with a nurse, health worker, social care worker, doctor, housing officer, advocacy service or advice centre, and ask them to make an alert for you.
Follow us on Twitter @DoncasterSAB