Report a stray horse or pony

To report a stray horse or pony, contact us via our online report form:

Or contact us via:

We can impound any livestock that has strayed onto council land. We can also impound livestock that has strayed onto private land when a written request is received from the landowner. This service is discretionary and depends on the amount of livestock.

The animal will only be returned after satisfactory proof of ownership has been produced and payment has been made to cover any damages and expenses incurred.

Last updated: 28 July 2017 13:46:06