The Apprenticeships and Learning Team has been established within the council to support its responsibility to develop a diverse workforce for the future by increasing training opportunities for employed staff and recruiting candidates externally through the Apprenticeship Programme.
The team which is subject to Ofsted Inspection, was inspected in May 2015, resulting in the provision being awarded a Grade 2 - ‘Good Provision’.
The Apprenticeship Programme qualifications provide the skills needed to help people into jobs and lifelong employability enabling enthusiastic people to make a contribution to the organisation.
Apprenticeship frameworks are offered in the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Health and Social Care
- Child Care
- Craft Apprenticeships
The Apprenticeship and Learning Team support learners through a number of qualifications listed below:
- Customer Service Level 2, 3 and 4
- Business and Administration Level 2, 3 and 4
- Certificate in Children and Young People's Workforce Level 2
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Adults Level 2 and 3
- Management Level 3, 5 and 7
- Craft Apprenticeships: Bricklayers, Electricians, Gas fitters, Joiners, Motor mechanics, Plasterers, Plumbers, Painters and Decorators, Highways Workers, Horticulturists and Heating and Ventilation
- Functional Skills Maths Levels 1 and 2
- Functional Skills English Levels 1 and 2
- Functional Skills ICT Levels 1 and 2
- Assessors Award
- Verifiers Award
What the Apprenticeship and Learning Team do:
- Provide an Accredited Assessment Centre for awarding bodies including City and Guilds, OCR and Pearson.
- Provide Initial Assessment
- Qualification Assessments
- Qualification Verifications
- Delivery of in-house training
Take a look at our prospectus to find out more:
You can also download our Apprenticeship Prospectus here.
If you are interested in completing a qualification above (subject to funding requirements) then contact The Apprenticeship team on 01302 736644 or email email@example.com