Business Doncaster is a partnership of Doncaster College, Doncaster Chamber of Commerce, JobCentrePlus and Finance for Enterprise to provide a simplified business support offer - whether for a new or existing business, an individual requiring work, skills and training or any business considering investment or relocation to the borough.
How can we help?
Business Doncaster provides a confidential free service to assist with:
- information on the availability of land and property
- advice on available funding
- recruitment, training and skills support
- local and sector economic intelligence
- supply chain and procurement advice
- links to business networks.
Call our friendly team on 01302 735555 for further support or visit www.wearedoncaster.co.uk/business.
Doncaster offers investment opportunities across fast-growing sectors including:
Being at the heart of the country, logistics has always been a dominant area of investment for Doncaster due to the land availability in the area and excellent transportation links.
However, other key sectors include creative, manufacturing and aviation. Aviation follows closely behind logistics due to their strong links and Doncaster having its own international airport.
Doncaster has attracted a high level of investment in recent years. Year-on-year the figures for Doncaster have indicated a healthy growth rate. Even in economically challenging times, investment and jobs are still being created and company interest is as ever popular.
- situated in the heart of England, on the East Coast Mainline - just 174 miles from London or 88 minutes travel time
- benefiting from fantastic road links
- it has the UK’s newest international airport
- and it is only 54 minutes to the Humber ports
- companies assisted by the team range from small to medium sized enterprises through to multinational PLCs
Services we offer
- Business mentoring
- Business start up
- Business success stories
- Business support and advice
- National College for High Speed Rail
- Business Showcase 2017