We have a one-stop-shop on the ground floor of the Civic Office in Waterdale which you can use for all your customer service needs.
The One Stop Shop
Where is the one-stop-shop?
- the main entrance is off Sir Nigel Gresley Square on the ground floor of the Civic Office in Waterdale
- it is next to Cast performance venue near Doncaster central library
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 5pm
Getting to the One Stop Shop
Town centre map
- Location map
- Download (518KB)
- the number 58 bus runs along Waterdale in front of the Civic Office
- the train station is also a short walk away (see location map above).
- 58 bus timetable
- Download (205KB)
Information about the building
Layout of one-stop-shop
- Download (48KB)
- full access to our online services via the easily accessible public computers
- full disabled access
- a children’s play area to keep young children occupied
- baby changing facility
- public toilets
- a ‘changing places’ facility for people with profound and multiple learning disabilities that cannot use standard toilets
- a multi-faith contemplation room
Get in touch
If you wish to get in touch with us, please see our get in touch page for more information.
Last updated: 26 January 2017 12:12:25