Stainforth Town Council Neighbourhood Development Plan
Stainforth Town Council have a dedicated Neighbourhood Plan webpage.
Designation of the Neighbourhood Area for the Stainforth Neighbourhood Plan – 11 June 2018
As required by Part 2, Regulation 5A (2) of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended) the Stainforth Neighbourhood Plan area has been designated and covers the whole of the parish of Stainforth.
Designation means that the town council has approval to progress a plan for the designated area and no other parish/town council or Neighbourhood Forum can complete a Neighbourhood Plan for the area.
Application for the designation of the Neighbourhood Area for the Stainforth Neighbourhood Plan
An application has been received from Stainforth Town Council for the designation of a Neighbourhood Area. In accordance with Part 2, Regulation 5 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended) the Town Council have submitted:
- a map which identifies the area to which the area application relates;
- a statement explaining why this area is considered appropriate to be designated as a neighbourhood area; and
- a statement that the organisation or body making the area application is a relevant body for the purposes of section 61G of the 1990 Act.
- Stainforth Town Council Boundary
- Download (856KB - PDF)
- Stainforth Town Council Designation Application
- Download (96KB - PDF)