How and when to apply for a nursery place.
If places are available children are eligible to be admitted the term after their third birthday and are admitted in criteria and date of birth order.
A child born between:
- 1 September and 31 December - is eligible from the start of the Spring Term in January
- 1 January and 31 March - is eligible from the start of the Summer Term in April
- 1 April and 31 August - is eligible from the start of the Autumn Term in September
Offer of a nursery place:
- any letters/offers we send will be in relation to a September start only
- once you have secured your September place, the school will contact you direct to offer any January or April starts
- if an early place is not available the Families Information Service can also provide you with details of other registered providers
- the Headteacher decides which session a child will attend. Whilst every effort is made to take parents preferred session into account, parents must understand this is not always possible
How do I apply?
Complete the appropriate online application form for your child's date of birth:
Child's date of birth 01/09/2015 to 31/08/2016
- Please read the 2019/20 Nursery Guidance and booklet found on this page before making your application.
- Closing Date - 23 October 2018 If you apply by this date you will be notified by post on 23 November 2018
Child's date of birth 01/09/2014 to 31/08/2015
- Church School please print off the appropriate form from the right hand side of the page and return your completed for directly to the school.
- Alternative Setting to a school please contact the Families Information Service on 0800 1384568 or contact the provider direct.
You must apply again for a Reception Place
Attendance at a school nursery does not normally give you a place (please see the admission policy for individual schools). There is no automatic right of admission into a reception class and all parents must apply for the school they wish to attend. For information on the closing dates for Reception please see the primary admissions page
If you have any questions or wish to discuss nursery admissions contact:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 01302 737205
- 2019-20 Nursery Booklet
- Download (921KB - PDF)
- 2019-20 Nursery Mini Guide
- Download (18KB - DOCX)
- 2019 - 20 Nursery Application Form - B1
- Download (263KB - PDF)
- 2018/19 Nursery Guidance
- Download (928KB - PDF)
- 2018/19 Admission to Nursery booklet
- Download (809KB - PDF)
- 2018/19 Nursery Application Form
- Download (256KB - PDF)