For details of current roadworks, traffic restrictions and road closures in and around Doncaster.
To see current roadworks, traffic restrictions and road closures in and around Doncaster, please visit the following interactive map:
- roadworks.org and enter in the map search field Doncaster.
This shows all works, details of the works, who for and expected duration.
If you would like to see all Doncaster's roadworks information displayed on a map you can use the following link, please note you will need to zoom in to find roadworks in your area:
Using the roadworks map
On the map, click on 'customize my map' on the box on the left to choose the information you would like to see on the map, and click on the down arrow in the box on the right to choose the timescale you would like to see. (please note - this is reliant on contractors keeping the information up to date)
The following page link provides the latest details of works being carried out on the new link road off the M18 to Robin Hood airport www.doncaster.gov.uk/farrrs
Railway Station Forecourt Improvements
The first phase of the major changes to the Rail Station on the A638 Trafford Way commences on the 18th June 2018, this involves lanes closures between the hours of 1930hrs and 0600hrs for a period of up to 2 weeks. Initially for this phase of works lane closures/works will only be taking place over Monday to Friday nights.
Please also note that as of 1930hrs on Wednesday 20th June, the current permitted right turn from St Sepulchre West onto Trafford Way, will be prohibited and from this date this manoeuvre will no longer be possible, with all vehicles having to turn left.
Other key points to note is the scheme will:-
- Introduce a permanent change in the speed limit on Trafford Way from 40 to 30mph from the junction of Cleveland Street Roundabout and a point opposite North Bridge Road (just to the north of Frenchgate Tunnel)
- On Monday 2nd July the newly constructed car park (on the site of the former Royal Mail Building) in West Street will be opened that will then transfer the car parking that currently takes place on the station forecourt to that location. This will then allow improvements to this area of the station that will on completion provide a more attractive and pedestrian-friendly space for those exiting / on route to the Rail Station and Bus Interchange.
- There will be a temporary pedestrian crossing point provided to the South of the existing, whilst works to construct a new crossing is undertaken, but this is not programmed to take place until early August.
- There will be no works on the carriageway 4th to 16th September, on run up to and during The St Leger Festival
Use the online reporting forms to tell us about issues that affect the roads and highways of the borough.
- Faulty bollards
- Road congestion
- Dead animals in the road
- Drainage or manhole covers
- Road markings
- Spillages on the road
- Street signs
- Structural issue with a highway (bridges etc)