Street furniture refers to anything installed on a road or pavement to help keep drivers, cyclists and pedestrians safe. The Street Scene team are responsible for inspecting street furniture to ensure it stays in good condition for residents to use.
Items we are responsible for include:
- Pedestrian guard rails
- Cycle stands
- Street name plates
- Salt bins
- Litter and dog waste bins
- Information boards
Utility companies are responsible for the likes of telephone poles, mobile phone masts, manholes and fire hydrants.
If you notice vandalism or significant damage to street furniture, please complete the following e-form:
You can also download the free MyDoncaster app to report issues to us while you're out and about!
Alternatively, report the problem to us by phone on 01302 736000.
We will need to know:
- The location of the furniture
- The type of furniture involved
- The extent of the damage/vandalism
What happens next?
- Once the report has been received, the Street Scene team will inspect the incident within 5 working days.